Obamacare. Let’s start by saying that Obamacare is not health insurance, but a law that, among other things, is responsible for ensuring that people in the United States obtain a government subsidy (if their income is low) to access health insurance. Among the advantages of Obamacare is no discriminating against people with pre-existing medical conditions, such as diabetes and pregnancy.
The essential benefits of Obamacare include:
1. Access to prescription drugs.
2. Emergency, hospitalization, and intensive care services.
3. Laboratory services.
4. Psychiatric health services such as psychotherapy, counseling, and drug abuse treatments.
5. Outpatient care.
6. Pediatric, prenatal, and postnatal care.
7. In addition to preventive care through general check-ups and management services for chronic diseases
8. Rehabilitation and use of medical instruments